Quality Menstruation Information At Your Fingertips
Menstruation occurs almost monthly for about 35 to 40 years of an average woman’s life.
Menstrual cycle abnormalities are common and constitute one of the four top reasons why women in their reproductive age consult primary doctors.
Accurate and useful information is therefore needed.
Taking good care of your body is important. For a start, consider getting the best air purifier to make sure the air quality in your sleeping environment is conducive to health.
Women generally perceive menstrual knowledge presented to them as being of two types
- Scientificknowledge of normal and abnormal menstruation
knowledge which can be applied to their daily lives
There is usually a huge gap between these two. Scientific knowledge with the doctors and health experts often seems to be too complex for the usual simple lives of most women.
This site seeks to deliver information on both normal and abnormal menstrual cycles that is
- Accurate and trustworthy
- Practically relevant and applicable to the most common menstrual cycle problems you might encounter
- Simple to understand, knowing you may not be or even want to be a medical professional.
- Provided in a stress-free setting, in the comfort of your home.
The stories, myths, legends and misinformation surrounding menses are enormous. See some interesting scenarios below.
Can you or someone you know relate to any one of the scenarios below at some point in time?
- What about this humorous myth that a menstruating woman should not bake because the dough will refuse to rise??
- I have met women who just get carried away by whatever is “shown” to be an effective home remedy for cramps, PMS, PCOS, menopause etc.
- Menarche (first menses) still brings tremendous anxiety to some while menopause seems to come with an unknown world to face.
- The lists continues…
A Doctor’s Office?
||I find great delight in creating this website to be a condensation of what I have used over the years in educating women on menstruation-related topics.
The information it contains is what
It would seem to be having a doctor’s answers to your questions in your home, without waiting for your next clinic visit!
However, this website remains only a self-education tool for you and not a replacement of your Doctor’s visit or medical attention when you need one.